Open Tuna Salad Sandwich
This open tuna salad sandwich is sure to excite vegetarians with its unique flavour & texture combination. It combines tuna, greek yoghurt, cucumber, celery, spring onion, apple, pistachio nuts and avocado all on top of our Goodness of Both Sandwich Thin to create a mouth watering taste!
- 2 Johnston Mooney and O’Brien Goodness of Both Sandwich Thins
- 100g Tuna
- 110g Greek yoghurt
- 2 spring onions ( chopped)
- 80g cucumber (chopped)
- 60g celery
- ½ apple (finely chopped)
- fresh chives
- 15g pistachio nuts (de-shelled) or cashew nuts
- 50g avocado (chopped)
- 120g salad made up from the following: lettuce, spinach, rocket leaves
- 10g balsamic vinegar
- Place tuna, Greek yoghurt, spring onions, cucumber, celery, apple & chives into mixing bowl. Mix together
- Prepare bed of salad leaves & avocado on top of each sliced Sandwich Thin. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
- Place tuna mixture on top and sprinkle with chopped nuts.