There’s plenty of fun to be had with our inventive kids recipes and tips for keeping your little eaters happy with kid-sized portions of simple classic sandwiches.
Ingredients and info:
4 minutes Serves 1
- 3 Slices of thinly sliced carrot
- 3 Slices of thinly sliced cooked red pepper
- 3 Slices of thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 Slices of Johnston Mooney & O’Brien Goodness of Both
- Remove the crusts.
- Slice the vegetables and place in layers in the middle of the 1st slice of bread
- Close the sandwich by rolling the bottom to the middle and then to the top.
- Cut into 4 even pieces and repeat for the 2nd slice.
Tip: try different flavours and combinations of fillings.