Mini Slider Party Burgers
A delicious combination for kids and adults alike, that caters for all tastes and flavours. A great weekend snack or a delicious party favourite
Ingredients and info:
15 minutes Serves 3
- 1 Beef burger
- 1 Chicken burger
- 100g Halloumi cheese
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Beetroot
- Olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper (optional)
- 3 Bundys Brioche Mini Slider Buns
- Prepare the beef and chicken burgers from fresh ground meat and size to the shape of the mini sliders.
- Grill or BBQ the burgers, turning when each side is cooked.
- Place the burgers on toasted Bundys Brioche Mini Slider Buns and garnish with tomato and fresh lettuce.
Method for the Halloumi Cheese
- Slice the halloumi into 1/2cm slices and fry in a dry pan for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until crisp and golden brown. Flip the cheese and repeat on the other side.
- Season with black pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil and lemon juice if required.
- Slice the beetroot and along with the rocket and halloumi add to the Bundys Brioche Mini Slider.