Ham & Cheese crustless party squares
There’s plenty of fun to be had with our inventive kids recipes and tips for keeping your little eaters happy with kid-sized portions of simple classic sandwiches.
Ingredients and info:
4 minutes Serves 2
- 2 slices of thinly sliced cheese
- 2 Slices of ham
- 1 tomato
- 4 Slices of Johnston Mooney & O’Brien Goodness of Both
- Butter each slice of the bread on one side.
- Place the slice of cheese, ham and tomato and close the sandwich with the 2nd slice of Goodness of Both.
- Remove the crusts and simply cut into 4 squares.