Cheese & Tomato Hop scotch
There’s plenty of fun to be had with our inventive kids recipes and tips for keeping your little eaters happy with kid-sized portions of simple classic sandwiches.
Ingredients and info:
4 minutes Serves 2
- 3 slices of thinly sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato
- 4 Slices of Johnston Mooney & O’Brien Toastie.
- Number cutter
- Butter each slice of the bread on one side.
- Add a slice of your favourite cheddar cheese and top with thinly sliced tomato. Close the sandwich with the 2nd slice of Toastie.
- 3.Remove the crusts and cut into 4 squares.
- Using a number cutter, cut the 3rd slice of cheese and place the numbers on the sandwich squares, for fun sandwiches.