Cheese Jigsaw Sandwiches
There’s plenty of fun to be had with our inventive kids recipes and tips for keeping your little eaters happy with kid-sized portions of simple classic sandwiches.
Ingredients and info:
4 minutes Serves 2
- 2 Slices of thinly sliced cheese
- 4 Slices of Johnston Mooney & O’Brien Butterkrust Family Pan
- Jigsaw shape cutter
- Butter each slice of the bread on one side.
- Place the cheese and close the sandwich with the 2nd Toastie slice.
- Use a jigsaw shape cutter to remove the crusts and make the shapes.