Air Fryer Jam Doughnut French Toast
There’s plenty of fun to be had with our inventive kids recipes and tips for keeping your little eaters happy with kid-sized portions of simple classic sandwiches.
2 slices Toastie bread
1-2 tbsp jam (homemade or store bought)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp sugar
- Cut crusts of both slices of bread and cut into quarters.
- Put a small amount of ham in the middle of four of the quarters. Then top with the other quarters, so you have four small sandwiches.
- Using your fingers press edges of each quarter sandwich so all edges are completely closed, like a little pillow.
- Place all four pillow like sandwiches in the whipped egg until both sides are covered.
- Place in air fryer to cook for 6 minutes.
- While still hot place in bowl of sugar and cinnamon mix until completely covered.
- Take out of sugar/ cinnamon and serve.