What a great way to get in one of your five a day with this simple and easy recipe. With juicy cherry tomatoes, fresh garlic and red onion covering our Goodness of Both Sandwich Thins, our tomato bruchetta recipe is one mouth watering dish!
- 1 Johnston Mooney and O’Brien Goodness of Both Sandwich Thin
- 8 cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- Clove of garlic crushed
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Basil leaves
- ¼ red onion chopped
- Salt & pepper
- In a bowl mix chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, finely chopped onion and basil leaves. Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Mix together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the Sandwich Thin and cover with tomato mix.