Smokey Summer Sausage
Enjoy our Bundys Gourmet Range with this exciting new recipe. Our Bundy brioche hot dog roll served with a Smokey sausage and jalapeno relish is bound to get your tail wagging. Yum!
- 6 Bundys Brioche Buns
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 6 pork sausages
- 2 tbsp smokey barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp jalapeño tomato relish
- Rocket & Coleslaw
- 6 Bundys Gourmet Brioche Hot dog rolls
- Grilled onions and peppers
- Chilli mayonnaise
- Heat a barbecue to a medium-high heat and brush the grates with a bit of oil. Place the sausages on the barbecue and cook for 5-7 minutes, turning to brown on all sides, until almost cooked through.
- Stir together the barbecue sauce and tomato relish, then brush over the sausages. Continue to barbecue until cooked through.
- Fill each Bundy Gourmet Brioche Hot dog roll with a sausage and top with a handful of rocket, some grilled peppers and onions and a drizzle of chilli mayonnaise.