Raspberry Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding
Raspberry chocolate bread and butter pudding. A family classic dressed up with raspberries and chocolate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce for an even more delicious dessert!
- 8 x slices of Johnston Mooney and O’Brien Butterkrust pan
- 120g chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 60g raspberry jam
- 370ml fresh milk
- 2 tbsp cream
- 60g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and butter a square baking dish.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread evenly over four slices of the bread. Spread the raspberry jam on the other slices.
- Combine the bread to make four sandwiches. Slice each sandwich into four triangles and tuck them into the pan so the points face up.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the sandwiches.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes, then bake for 30-35 minutes until the filling is set.