Classic Cheese Burger
A Classic Cheese Burger for all the family, served on a delicious Bundys Original Bun, with crisp lettuce and fresh tomatoes. Juicy, tangy and full of flavour. The perfect burger.
- 1 Johnston Mooney and O’Brien Bundys Original Bun
- Beef Burger
- Cheddar Cheese
- Tomato Sauce
For the Beef Burger:
- ½ slice of Johnston Mooney & O’Brien 100% wholemeal bread crumbs
- 100g premium organic minced beef
- ½ beaten egg
- ¼ red onion
- ½ tsp of olive oil
- Pinch of black pepper and salt
- ½ clove of garlic
- Pinch of chopped coriander or parsley
- Heat a barbeque or grill to medium high.
- Season mince with salt and pepper, mix very lightly in a bowl,adding breadcrumbs, garlic and egg and shape into four burgers.
- Grill the burgers 5 minutes per side for rare and 10 minutes for well done.
- Lay cheese and onion slices on top of the hamburgers and gently place on a delicious bed of lettuce, tomato and a Floury Bap.