Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on our favourite Johnston Mooney & O’Brien Wholegrain bread- makes a perfect breakfast or brunch treat!
- Johnston Mooney & O’Brien Wholegrain
- 30g butter
- 4 large eggs
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 sliced smoked salmon
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Melt the butter in small saucepan over a moderate heat until it’s foaming. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add to the saucepan. Stir the eggs continuously with a spatula and cook until little pieces of cooked egg are surrounded by soft, smooth and still quite runny egg.
- The egg will continue to cook even when the heat is turned off, so undercook them slightly and leave them in the pan while you butter your toast.
- Season the eggs to taste and pour over the toast. Drape the salmon over the eggs and serve it with the lemon wedges. Add plenty of black pepper and serve immediately.